Tuesday, April 17, 2012

keep others smiling :)

I was trying to come up with a mock ad to do and the first thing I came up with was breast cancer, mainly because my water bottle I was drinking from had the pink ribbon on it, regardless it gave me a good idea. My favorite thing to use on photo bucket is photo splash, so I new I was going to do an ad using that. Initially I was just going to take a picture of each one of my friends with the water bottle, but once I got into it and started playing around with my camera it turned into something completely different.





I did two pictures and decided to go with the first one. i felt like the second one had to much going on and kind of ruined it. I posted the picture up on face book and got a really good response a girl from a sorority even wanted to use the idea for a recruitment poster. All and all I was very happy with the way my project turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment